- Welcome coffee
- Introduction to 3D architectural design with Rhinoceros and VisualARQ
- Advanced techniques to create, edit and transform surfaces and solids
- Complex geometry analysis
- Preparation of the 3D model for 3D printing (generation of a closed STL file, error checking, and correction of potencial corrupt geometry).
- Model scaling and creation of assembly parts in order to print bigger models.
- 3D printing with HP Designjet 3D
- HP "open house"
Place, date and time:
- 17th May 2011, 10am-2pm – Barcelona
HP Española S.L.Cami de Can Graells, nº 1-21. 08174 Sant Cugat del Valles – Barcelona
- 19th May 2011, 10am-2pm – Madrid
Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Madrid (Sede Central)C/ Piamonte, nº 23. 28004 Madrid
To register, choose the city: