VisualARQ in SIGraDi 2012, Fortaleza
When: November 15th 2012 (12-14.00h)
Where: Universidade de Fortaleza (UNIFOR)
VisualARQ in Unicamp, Campinas
When: November 21st 2012 (10-12.00h)
Where: Auditório da FEC, Universidade de Campinas (UNICAMP)
A presentation of VisualARQ will take place on November 15th during the Conferences of SIGgraDi 2012 in Fortaleza, Brazil. Francesc Salla (VisualARQ Product Manager) will participate in the conferences and will show VisualARQ with the collaboration of Affonso Orciuoli, who will hold one of the Sigradi workshops on Grasshopper and digital fabrication (November 7th-12th).
On November 21st, we will move to Campinas for a new VisualARQ presentation at the FEC (Facultade de Eng. Civil, arq. e urb.), in Unicamp (Universidade de Campinas). This presentation is organized by LAPAC.
Both VisualARQ presentations will show the main VisualARQ features and will be focused on the following topics:
- How VisualARQ improves the workflow of architecture modeling within Rhino.
- BIM features that VisualARQ adds to Rhino.
- How to create, edit and work with parametric architectural objects.
- How to get a project documentation (floor plan drawings, sections, elevations, objects quantification lists) from a 3D model.
- VisualARQ Dynamic Section