VisualARQ 1.9 is now available for download. Owners of VisualARQ are encouraged to download and install VisualARQ 1.9. This is a free service release for all VisualARQ users.
- If you are a VisualARQ user, download VisualARQ 1.9
- If you are an Evaluation user, download the new Evaluation version to test the new features.
What’s new in 1.9
This version fixes all known bugs and includes a significant number of new features, including:
- IFC Import. (Video)
- IFC tag. (Video)
- Multilayer slabs (Video)
- Columns can be created from blocks for the 2D/3D representation (Video)
- Option to insert openings in Curtain walls
- Curtain walls with curved panels
- Added a control point to lean curtain walls
- Tag orientation (Video)
- Plan view depth of field
See the complete list in What's new.