Konstru and VisualArq have teamed up to make it easier for you to upload, download, and translate models between VisualARQ and Konstru. Seamlessly work with with Revit, SAP2000, ETABS, RAM Structural System, Tekla Structures, Dynamo or Excel by running our Grasshopper Scripts for Konstru.
Upload a VisualARQ Model to Konstru:
The process is simple. You have a model in Rhino made of VisualARQ walls, slabs, columns and beams. Just need to:
- Log in or sign up in Konstru and create a new model.
- Open the “Upload VA to Konstru” file in Grasshopper that you can find in this link.
- Click on the Select Model button to select the project in Konstru where you want to send the model.
- Put the Enable button to True in the definition everytime you need to send all VisualARQ objects to Konstru.
Konstru will identify each element by its type, as well as its information, and get the full model ready to be sent to other programs.
Download a Model from Konstru to VisualARQ:
In this case, you can import a model previously uploaded to your Konstru account into Rhino.
- Open the “Download Konstru to VA” file in Grasshopper that you can find in this link.
- Click on the Select Model button to select the project in Konstru that you want to import into Rhino.
- Bake the geometry whenever you want to see it as workable VisualARQ objects in Rhino.