There's a new VisualARQ 2.0 Beta version available for download. VisualARQ owners can download and test this new Beta version, which adds new important features:
- Grasshopper definitions used for VisualARQ object styles are embedded in the Rhino .3dm file.
- Added a new ‘Conceptual’ Display mode.
- VisualARQ object styles from Grasshopper definitions can have a different representation for Plan and Model view.
- Added new components to create, reference and explode Texts and Hatches in Grasshopper.
- Texts and hatches can be integrated in VisualARQ styles created from Grasshopper definitions.
See the complete list of enhancements, changes and bugs fixed here.
Rhino User Meeting Paris
Date: 20 June 2017
Place: E.N.S.A.P.L.V (École nationale supérieure d'architecture de Paris-La Villette, 144 Avenue de Flandre, 75019 Paris)
The Rhino user meeting event aims to create a multidisciplinary exchange network where attendees will be able to learn and gain inspiration from each others in the most varied industries.
With a focus on AEC and product design, keynote speakers will give attendees the opportunity to learn how Rhino combined with a number of plug-ins has made it possible to convert ideas into real projects.
Presentations will be held in French language:
- 3dRudder: a groundbreaking foot-powered 3D mouse for CAD.
- VisualARQ: flexible BIM software for Rhinoceros which adds easy modeling of free-form architecture and dynamic project documentation.
- RhinoPiping: high-end 3D piping software. The new beta of RhinoPiping Pro+, which brings a BIM export feature to RhinoPiping, will be presented at the User Meeting.
- V-Rayfor Rhino: physically based lighting and rendering software developed by a worldwide leader in computer graphics technology.
Sign up now. Seats are very limited!
Rhino UK User Meeting 2017
Wednesday June 14, 2017 (09:00 - 17:00)
The Crypt on the Green, Clerkenwell, London EC1R 0EA
Simply Rhino UK is pleased to be hosting another Rhino UK User Meeting in London.
You are invited to attend this event, which will be taking place at The Crypt on the Green (London) on Wednesday June 14.
The meeting will count on the following presenters/presentations:
- Arthur Mamou-Mani (Mamou-Mani) & Anthony Buckley-Thorpe (Flux)
- Yavor Stoikov (Chaos Group)
- Bedir Bekar & Ian Shepherd (Elliott Wood)
- Bart Radecki (Digits2Widgets)
- Studio Moritz Waldemeyer
- These new presenters are also joining: Astheimer; Softroom; Daniel Piker (with Kangaroo)
- Event partners include Formlabs, Chaos Group, PNY & Wacom, who will all be in the room with hardware, software and demonstrations.
More presentations will be announced in the coming two weeks. (See the full agenda here)
Francesc Salla, VisualARQ's product manager will present VisualARQ 2.0 and will be available to give demonstrations of VisualARQ 2.0 version.
More info and registration...
Flexible BIM with Rhino, VisualARQ and Grasshopper
Dates: 12, 21, 28 June and 5 July 2017. From 10h to 14h.
Location: Sert school: Carrer Arcs, 1-3, 5th floor, Barcelona.
The Sert School (Escola Sert), the education centre of the Architects Association of Catalonia (COAC), offers the "Flexible BIM with Rhino, VisualARQ and Grasshopper" course within their BIM oriented training courses.
In this course you will learn the basics of Rhino and Grasshopper and you will learn in detail all BIM features VisualARQ adds to Rhino in order to carry out a project of architecture, from the 3D model to the 2D documentation.
Registration available until 8th June. Seats are limited.
VisualARQ will participate in the third edition of the European BIM Summit 2017 and Construmat 2017 that will take place from the 23th to the 26th of May in Barcelona.
VisualARQ presentations will be held during these two events, showing the Flexible BIM features VisualARQ adds to Rhino and Grasshopper, using the upcoming VisualARQ 2.0 version.
(Pavilion 2, stand 679. Espai BIM EBS-Construmat)
- May 23, 10.45h-11:30h. Flexible BIM with VisualARQ, Rhino and Grasshopper.
- May 24, 10.45-12.15h. Digital fabrication workflow for construction with VisualARQ, Rhino, 3Dconnexion and Felix 3D printer.
- May 25, 10.00h-10.45h. Flexible BIM with VisualARQ, Rhino and Grasshopper.
(Pavilion 5, room 5.3)
- May 26, 10.00h-10.45h. Flexible BIM with VisualARQ, Rhino and Grasshopper.