VisualARQ 1.9.6 is now available for download. Owners of VisualARQ are encouraged to download and install VisualARQ 1.9.6. This is a free service release for all VisualARQ users.
- If you are a VisualARQ user, download VisualARQ 1.9.6
- If you are an Evaluation user, download the new Evaluation version to test the new features.
This new service release fixes all known bugs and adds two main features:
- Korean translation for user interface and templates.
- Display attributes (layer, color, line type, etc) support in IFC import and export.
See the complete list in What's new.
Forum ITIAPE 2017
January 20th 2017, 8.30h to 16.30h.
The forum ITIAPE returns to ISA Lille on January 20th 2017, from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Organized by the promotion 23 (landscape engineer students), the event will focus on innovative studies related to the landscape sector such as urban agriculture, sensitive environments, management, soil remediation, interior design, plants and maintenance.
It is also an opportunity to discover the students research work, participate in various activities with professional speakers, meet landscape architects and also expand your network thanks to the invited exhibitor suppliers.
Francesc Salla, VisualARQ and Lands Design product manager will be present to show the new Lands Design Beta version and the coming VisualARQ 2.0 version.
Get to know the full program here.
Registration is required. Click here to register.
MIAU X (Infographics for Architecture at Polytechnic University of Madrid) is the new edition of the specialization course in infographics and multimedia project design at ETSAM, Technical School of Architecture in Madrid. In this edition we keep the same line-up of academic subjects and we release 24 Research Lines to focus students production on cutting-edge topics at the intersection of technology and design.
MIAU is an official Instrumental Specialization Course for ideation and creative experimentation in architecture from its generation to its representation: Project Generation + Computer Graphics + New Technologies + Production Lab.
Rhino, Grasshopper and VisualARQ will be used during the course progress.
More information and inscription details... (in Spanish)
VisualARQ 2.0 release is coming soon. Here you will find some useful information about this new version.
Free upgrade to VisualARQ 2.0
The upgrade to VisualARQ 2.0 will be free for VisualARQ 1 current users and for users who will buy VisualARQ 1 before the 2.0 release.
Price will rise
The price for VisualARQ 2.0 commercial license will rise. The new price will be announced in the next weeks.
There is no exact date yet, but the final release is expected in a few months.
What's new in VisualARQ 2.0?
The list below shows some of the VisualARQ 2.0 new features.
- Grasshopper Styles: create new VisualARQ object styles from Grasshopper definitions. Video
- 2D Vector Drawings: Just print the 3D model in Perspective, Section and Plan views for a real time 2D vector output.
- Custom Parameters: Create new parameters and add information to Rhino and VisualARQ objects so you can generate quantity takeoffs.
- Section Manager: Manage the sections in your model as you manage levels with the Level Manager.
- Add + Subtract solids: Do Boolean unions and differences between Rhino solids and any VisualARQ object without losing their parametric properties. Video.
In this page you will find more information about this new version and the list of new features.
Watch the recorded webinar VisualARQ 2.0. Flexible BIM for Rhino, to see some of these new features.
The new Mexico City Airport by Foster and Partners
- Date: Wednesday 23rd November 2016
- Time: 18:30 - 20:30
- Location: Foster & Partners, Riverside, 22 Hester Road, London, SW11 4AN (Directions)
Foster & Partners will host this Grasshopper UK meeting next Wednesday 23th November 2016. The Applied Research + Development group at Foster + Partners will showcase how Grasshopper and computational methods have been used in the development of The new Mexico City Airport project.
Besides other presentations, Francesc Salla, from Asuni, will show the different Grasshopper tools for VisualARQ, including VisualARQ Grasshopper Components and how to generate VisualARQ objects from Grasshopper definitions, a new feature of the upcoming VisualARQ 2.0 version.
How to join the meeting:
The Grasshopper UK User Group Meeting is free to attend but you MUST register via this form.
Email confirmation will follow by 16th November, as space is limited.