VisualARQ 2.2 is now available for download.
This new service release includes some new features and fixes most of the issues reported by users:
vaSplit command. Watch video
vaFillet command. Watch video
Update Property component in Grasshopper to change a property from a referenced document object.
- Element and Furniture objects created from Grasshopper styles can be rotated in 3D.
- Objects created from Grasshopper styles share their block geometry when they are equal, improving speed, memory consumption and file size.
See the complete list in What’s new.
This is a free service release for all VisualARQ users and works on Rhino 5 and Rhino 6.
- If you are a VisualARQ user, download VisualARQ 2.2
- If you are an Evaluation user, download the new Evaluation version to test the new features.
BIMoc – Forum BIM – Et objets Connectés
Zénith de Dijon Parc de la Toison d’or, France
Rhinoforyou stand’number : stand 9
7 June 2018. 9h-18h
Rhinoforyou will be exhibiting VisualARQ at BIMoc event 2018 in Dijon, on Thursday 7-June. (stand nº9)
The BIMOC Forum brings together the main players in smart building and connected objects. This is the second edition of the event, held two years, which is major on the subject in the north-east of France.
BIMOC is organized by the GA2Bet Cluster created in 2016, and it was the first Forum to focus on extending the use of BIM (Building Information Modeling) and connected objects in their interactions with users, with the aim of developing massively the concepts of smart cities and buildings.
During this event, the Rhinoforyou experts, in collaboration with Francesc Salla, VisualARQ’s product manager, will be available at Stand 9 for live demonstrations of Rhino, Grasshopper and VisualARQ .
You will get to know RhinoArchitecture, the flexible and affordable BIM solution for all sizes of business!
Details and registration…
The Schneider Group (www.schneider-facades.co.uk) is an internationally active family-run company based in Stimpfach.
Together with our seven subsidiary companies, we set new standards in terms of quality for
challenging architectual Facades with high performance requirements in building physics.
We distinguish ourselves with high standard engineering performances and technically sophisticated design.
We are seeking for our company locations in Stimpfach and Radeburg several
Rhino-Professionals with a building industry background (f/m).
- Execute varied and demanding national and international projects.
- Execute from release planning up to Working drawings.
- Execute tasks from 2D to 3D with BIM relation in 3D (Rhino / VisualARQ).
- Close collaboration with project manager.
- Successfully completed technical training, or successful architectural or engineering studies.
- Exellent spatial sense.
- Safe and routine handling of Rhinoceros / Grasshopper / Inventor and AutoCAD is much appreciated.
- Very good command of English (speak and write) German language knowledge is not required.
- Strong communication and team player skills.
- Interesting and multifaceted work in an interdisciplinary Team.
- A good working climate and the collegial relationship among our employees.
- An open-ended contract and commensurate payment.
- Personal development opportunities.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (preferably by e-mail):
- Gebrüder Schneider Fensterfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
- Rechenberger Straße 7 – 9, 74597 Stimpfach, Germany.
- Telefon: 07967 151-243, Fax: 07967 151-229
12th RhinoDay Italy
- Università degli Studi di Padova: – Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Edile e Ambientale
- April 27: Workshops
- April 28: User Meeting
The 12th Italian User Meeting, organized by Università degli Studi di Padova – Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Edile e Ambientale and sponsored by ZEN’s srl, has been announced.
Apart from the users’ live presentations, McNeel staff will show the latest news on Rhino 6, Grasshopper 1.0, Kangaroo and food4Rhino.
A VisualARQ 2 presentation will be held during the user meeting by Francesc Salla, VisualARQ’s product manager, who will show the last news on VisualARQ 2.1, that has been recently released for Rhino 6.
Download the complete programm…
Registrations are open. Just contact Carlotto Vittorio to book your seat.
This new update 2.1 works on Rhino 5 and Rhino 6 and it is free for existing VisualARQ users.
Download VisualARQ 2.1 update.
Download VisualARQ 2.1 evaluation version
Promotional launch offer:
- Commercial License
795 US$/€ – 600 US$/€ (Until May 15th 2018)
- Educational license: 95US$/€ (No change)
- LAB license
795 US$/€ – 600 US$/€ (Until May 15th 2018)
What’s new in VisualARQ 2?
VisualARQ 2 improves upon many of the features of VisualARQ 1 and adds a lot of new functionality requested and inspired by our users.
New features for VisualARQ 2
New features for Rhino 6