When: March 21th 2013 (18.30h)
Where: Universidade Lusófona de Lisboa. (Sala G.3.4)
Organizers: DigitalLAB/Rhino3DPortugal | DARQ-ECATI-ULHT| LABART | VISUALARQ
Francesc Salla will be showing VisualARQ's main features during the Research Lab conferences in Lisboa. The VisualARQ presentation will focus on the BIM features that VisualARQ provides to Rhino.
In addition, Francesc Salla will offer a VisualARQ training during the Rhino Masterclass organized by Rhino3DPortugal on March 22th-23th. You can find more information on the Rhino Masterclass here.
VisualARQ in SIGraDi 2012, Fortaleza
When: November 15th 2012 (12-14.00h)
Where: Universidade de Fortaleza (UNIFOR)
VisualARQ in Unicamp, Campinas
When: November 21st 2012 (10-12.00h)
Where: Auditório da FEC, Universidade de Campinas (UNICAMP)
A presentation of VisualARQ will take place on November 15th during the Conferences of SIGgraDi 2012 in Fortaleza, Brazil. Francesc Salla (VisualARQ Product Manager) will participate in the conferences and will show VisualARQ with the collaboration of Affonso Orciuoli, who will hold one of the Sigradi workshops on Grasshopper and digital fabrication (November 7th-12th).
On November 21st, we will move to Campinas for a new VisualARQ presentation at the FEC (Facultade de Eng. Civil, arq. e urb.), in Unicamp (Universidade de Campinas). This presentation is organized by LAPAC.
Both VisualARQ presentations will show the main VisualARQ features and will be focused on the following topics:
- How VisualARQ improves the workflow of architecture modeling within Rhino.
- BIM features that VisualARQ adds to Rhino.
- How to create, edit and work with parametric architectural objects.
- How to get a project documentation (floor plan drawings, sections, elevations, objects quantification lists) from a 3D model.
- VisualARQ Dynamic Section
Architecture et formes complexes version 2.0
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture de Paris La Villette
23 June 2011, 9am-5.45pm
VisualARQ will participate at the conferences of Architecture et formes complexes 2.0, in Paris.
This event organized by Cadlantique, Gehry Technologies and the Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture de Paris La Villette is a great opportunity to learn how top engineering and architecture companies are using the latest 3D technologies and construction techniques to bring the most complex shapes into reality.
Software demos include:
For registration and details click here.
Conference about VisualARQ, the Rhino plug-in for architecture
Where: Rhino training center, Simply Rhino office, London.
When: Thursday, 14th April. 16.00h-17.00h
Speaker: Francesc Salla, VisualARQ Product Manager
The presentation will show VisualARQ’s main tools, including the enhancements in the new version 1.3.
- How to create and edit architectural parametric objects.
- How to run operations with freeform walls, beams and other architectural elements based on NURBS.
- How to get the documents of an architectural project (sections, elevations, plans, schedule tables, surfaces, etc) from the 3D model.
- How to assign attributes and materials to each object component for future 2D representation and render creation.
The presentation is free of charge, but space is limited. To register, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.