Flexible BIM with VisualARQ Presentation
The Rede brasileira de fabricaçao digital in collaboration with the TI Lab organize in Sao Paulo a presentation-webinar of the Flexible BIM features of VisualARQ 2.
The architect Affonso Orciuoli will show the main VisualARQ features for working with BIM objects inside Rhino such as walls, stairs, windows, etc., which are treated as parametric objects, combining architectural modeling with Rhino's free-form modeling. The presentation will show how VisualARQ is capable of generating all 2D documentation (plants, cuts, facades, details) directly from the 3D model, the full integration with Grasshopper and the BIM features to export and import IFC models between Rhino and other BIM programs.
The webinar will be presented in Portuguese.
Guest speaker: Affonso Orciuoli
Host: João Gaspar
Date: January 31, 2018, 2:00 pm (GMT-2)
TI Lab location: Rua Cláudio Soares, 72, Pinheiros, São Paulo
The presentation-webinar is free, but seats are limited.
VisualARQ at NABA (Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano)
When: Tuesday 7th May. 16.00h
Where: Room 38, NABA
Free attendance for NABA students and teachers only.
VisualARQ at Polimi (Politecnico di Milano)
When: Wednesday 8th May. 9.00h
Where: Aula M2, Polimi
Attendance is free.
You are invited to attend the VisualARQ seminars that will be held on 7th and 8th May at the NABA and POLIMI of Milano, respectively.
Both presentations will focus on the main VisualARQ features and will show one of the current work in progress features: the integration with Grasshopper.
These seminars are organized by CorsiRhino.it and will be given by Francesc Salla, VisualARQ Product Manager.
Join Francesc Salla, VisualARQ Product Manager, for a fast-paced and exciting demonstration of VisualARQ 1.5.
Introduction to VisualARQ 1.5 webinar
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Sign up today!
Attendance is free; registration is required.
Features of VisualARQ 1.5:
- Design architecture in an intuitive, easy and efficient way.
- Save time by generating project documentation automatically from the 3D model.
- All floor plans, sections, elevations, surfaces, dimensions, and object information are linked to and created from the 3D model. All drawings are updated automatically after any change.
- Create, customize and edit walls, stairs, beams, doors, windows, and other architectural objects anytime. Their parametric properties allow them to be easily edited and generate data automatically.
This free seminar will show advanced modeling techniques for surfaces, solids and architectural elements with Rhinoceros and VisualARQ, and how to print a 3-D model with HP Designjet 3D.
- Introduction to Architecture 3-D Design with Rhinoceros and VisualARQ
- Advanced techniques to create, edit and transform surfaces and solids
- Complex geometry analysis
- Preparation of the 3-D model for 3-D printing (generating a closed and watertight STL file, checking potential errors, and fixing corrupt geometry if applicable)
- Mockup scaling and creation of parts to assemble in order to print larger models
- 3-D printing with HP Designjet 3D
- HP cocktail
An overview of VisualARQ will be introduced during the conferences of Shape to Fabrication 2011 in London. Francesc Salla will be also available to show VisualARQ personally to anyone interested during the two conference days, 18th and 19th November.
Where: South Bank University, London - UK
When: Saturday, 19th November. 12.30h-13.00h
Speaker: Francesc Salla, VisualARQ Product Manager