This free seminar will show advanced techniques to model surfaces, solids and architectural elements with Rhinoceros and VisualARQ, as well as the 3D model printing with HP Designjet 3D.
- Welcome coffee
- Introduction to 3D architectural design with Rhinoceros and VisualARQ
- Advanced techniques to create, edit and transform surfaces and solids
- Complex geometry analysis
- Preparation of the 3D model for 3D printing (generation of a closed STL file, error checking, and correction of potencial corrupt geometry).
- Model scaling and creation of assembly parts in order to print bigger models.
- 3D printing with HP Designjet 3D
- HP "open house"
Rhinoforyou (VisualARQ reseller) invites you to the presentation about Rhino, VisualARQ and RhinoTerrain at the “Les Ateliers Numériques”.
Place: House of the architecture, Paris
Date: 4-5-2011, 16h-20h
Registration and information details…
VisualARQ and RhinoBIM presentation
Date: 18 May 2011 at 2pm
Place: Paris (France)
This presentation is addressed to architects, designers and engineers interested in architectural 3D modeling, parametric design and BIM (Building Information Modeling).
It will show the process of modeling an architectural project in 3D and the generation of 2D drawings and sections by Francesc Salla, VisualARQ Product Manager.
It will also include an overview of the latest developments in RhinoBIM by Phil Shapiro, Cadlantique.
For more information and registration details click here (in French).
Conference about VisualARQ, the Rhino plug-in for architecture
Where: Rhino training center, Simply Rhino office, London.
When: Thursday, 14th April. 16.00h-17.00h
Speaker: Francesc Salla, VisualARQ Product Manager
The presentation will show VisualARQ’s main tools, including the enhancements in the new version 1.3.
- How to create and edit architectural parametric objects.
- How to run operations with freeform walls, beams and other architectural elements based on NURBS.
- How to get the documents of an architectural project (sections, elevations, plans, schedule tables, surfaces, etc) from the 3D model.
- How to assign attributes and materials to each object component for future 2D representation and render creation.
The presentation is free of charge, but space is limited. To register, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Conferencia “Rhino in Architecture”
Martes 15 de Marzo de 2011 – 15:30h
UIC – Aula Jardí
The conference will be held within the Master BIODIGITAL ARCHITECTURE 2010_2011.