12th RhinoDay Italy
- Università degli Studi di Padova: – Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Edile e Ambientale
- April 27: Workshops
- April 28: User Meeting
The 12th Italian User Meeting, organized by Università degli Studi di Padova – Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Edile e Ambientale and sponsored by ZEN’s srl, has been announced.
Apart from the users’ live presentations, McNeel staff will show the latest news on Rhino 6, Grasshopper 1.0, Kangaroo and food4Rhino.
A VisualARQ 2 presentation will be held during the user meeting by Francesc Salla, VisualARQ’s product manager, who will show the last news on VisualARQ 2.1, that has been recently released for Rhino 6.
Download the complete programm…
Registrations are open. Just contact Carlotto Vittorio to book your seat.
McNeel Europe organizes a Rhino User Meeting at the UDK Berlin on the 5th October 2017.
Come join us and learn more about state-of-the-art Digital Design and Fabrication.
Get inspiration from industry experts in different fields: Architecture, Engineering, Product Design, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Visualization, 3D Printing, Robotic milling, Environmental Analysis, and much more!
Get the latest news about Rhino WIP, Grasshopper and food4Rhino.
The VisualARQ 2 – flexible BIM for Rhino and Grasshopper presentation will be held during the event by Francesc Salla, VisualARQ’s product manager, and he will show the most important features of the new VisualARQ 2 version. He will be also available for software demonstrations.
Check the preliminary program (*presentations will be either in German and English) exhibitor partners and register now here…
A VisualARQ presentation will be held also during the Grasshopper User meeting, (October 4th) hosted by Parametric Support at Archimedes Exhibitions!
This presentation will focus on the VisualARQ 2 features and integration in Grasshopper.
(This event requires a separate registration here.)
Rhino User Meeting Paris
Date: 20 June 2017
Place: E.N.S.A.P.L.V (École nationale supérieure d'architecture de Paris-La Villette, 144 Avenue de Flandre, 75019 Paris)
The Rhino user meeting event aims to create a multidisciplinary exchange network where attendees will be able to learn and gain inspiration from each others in the most varied industries.
With a focus on AEC and product design, keynote speakers will give attendees the opportunity to learn how Rhino combined with a number of plug-ins has made it possible to convert ideas into real projects.
Presentations will be held in French language:
- 3dRudder: a groundbreaking foot-powered 3D mouse for CAD.
- VisualARQ: flexible BIM software for Rhinoceros which adds easy modeling of free-form architecture and dynamic project documentation.
- RhinoPiping: high-end 3D piping software. The new beta of RhinoPiping Pro+, which brings a BIM export feature to RhinoPiping, will be presented at the User Meeting.
- V-Rayfor Rhino: physically based lighting and rendering software developed by a worldwide leader in computer graphics technology.
Sign up now. Seats are very limited!
Rhino UK User Meeting 2017
Wednesday June 14, 2017 (09:00 - 17:00)
The Crypt on the Green, Clerkenwell, London EC1R 0EA
Simply Rhino UK is pleased to be hosting another Rhino UK User Meeting in London.
You are invited to attend this event, which will be taking place at The Crypt on the Green (London) on Wednesday June 14.
The meeting will count on the following presenters/presentations:
- Arthur Mamou-Mani (Mamou-Mani) & Anthony Buckley-Thorpe (Flux)
- Yavor Stoikov (Chaos Group)
- Bedir Bekar & Ian Shepherd (Elliott Wood)
- Bart Radecki (Digits2Widgets)
- Studio Moritz Waldemeyer
- These new presenters are also joining: Astheimer; Softroom; Daniel Piker (with Kangaroo)
- Event partners include Formlabs, Chaos Group, PNY & Wacom, who will all be in the room with hardware, software and demonstrations.
More presentations will be announced in the coming two weeks. (See the full agenda here)
Francesc Salla, VisualARQ's product manager will present VisualARQ 2.0 and will be available to give demonstrations of VisualARQ 2.0 version.
More info and registration...
Rhino days Rome 2016
When: 18-19th March 2016
Where: University of Arkansas Rome Center. Palazzo Taverna, Via di Monte Giordano, 36. Roma
The University of Arkansas Rome Center, in collaboration with McNeel Europe, organizes a two days workshop and conferences to present the most updated tools for architects and designers in the field of 3D digital modeling, parametric design, energy and environtment analysis, digital fabrication and BIM (VisualARQ)
Friday, 18 March from 2 pm to 7pm there will be a private workshop for the UARC students.
Satruday, 19th March, from 9.30 am to 6pm the sessions will be open to public: