The goal of the workshops is to introduce participants to the robust modeling environment of Rhino and the flexible BIM tools of VisualARQ. You will acquire essentials skills to explore, rationalize, and document 3D geometric representations of your design intent. Certificates of attendance will be given to participants upon completion of each workshop.
Rhino Level 1 and VisualARQ
May 18th, 25th and June 1st
Professionals at AED 2600, students at AED 1500
Rhino Level 2 and VisualARQ
June 15th, 22nd, 29th
Professionals at AED 2900, students at AED 1800
Participants will receive Certifications of Attendance.
Location and Notes
Dubai Media City.
Bring Your Own Laptop with software installed.
Refreshments will be provided.
+971 50 381 4911
Algomad 2012 is a short workshop on generative tools and information workflows for architects and engineers (no experience required). It focuses on Form, Structure and Performance as main topics to follow during 3 days of GH/Rhino/Revit/Scripting training.
Join now. Reduced registration price has been extended until June 9th.
Francesc Salla (VisualARQ product manager) will attend the workshops and will be available to discuss about VisualARQ and its features to export Rhino models into Revit through the IFC file format.
More information and registration at www.algomad.org
- Organizers: Rhino3Dportugal (Authorized Rhino Training Center)
- Instructors: Brimet Silva, Tania Baptista ( Authorized Rhino Trainers )
- Schedule: July 6 2012 to July 23, 2012
- Location: ISCTE-IUL: Av. Forças Armadas, 1649-026 Lisbon, Portugal. SALA D114.
- Partners: ISCTE - IUL - Vitruvius FabLab
- Use of digital tools in a creative and rigorous way for 3D modeling design.
- 3-D NURBS geometry modeling techniques
- Development techniques to create photo-realistic images with V-Ray render engine.
- Introduction to parametric and associative techniques in the creative design process.
- Introduction to the new BIM techniques in the structural process (Building Information Modeling).
Registration and information details:
Ana Fonseca: 00351 - 917140716
More information available in the website: www.rhino3dportugal.com
AN-Cad Solutions is offering a training course of Rhinoceros + VisualARQ, next 18th january 2011, at Lempäälä, Finland. They also organize more training courses of Rhino and VisualARQ, so you can check them out here.
See the full details on Rhino Jungle events.
Our reseller latiendadelcad.com organizes a free Advanced Architecture Workshop (Feb. 10th) to introduce the 3-day training (Feb. 22th to 24th) where they will show best techniques to use Rhino, VisualARQ, paneling tools and V-Ray in the AEC field.
Visit their website to get more information (in Spanish):