Join Francesc Salla, VisualARQ Product Manager, for a fast-paced and exciting demonstration of VisualARQ 1.9. (in English).
- Wednesday, July 8th, 2015
- 11.00 am-12.00 noon CEST
The webinar will show an overview of VisualARQ 1.9 and will focus on the latest new features and enhancements, including:
- IFC Import & Export
- IFC Tag and Export options
- New Plan View features
- New Slab object features
- New way to insert doors and windows
- New Curtain wall features.
- Create columns from 3D and 2D blocks
- Overview of VisualARQ Grasshopper Components WIP IV
Who is this webinar aimed at?
- VisualARQ users: newbies and existing users
- Rhino users working in architectural models
- Architects interested in the BIM workflow VisualARQ adds to Rhino, and the comunication with Revit through IFC file format.
The webinar is free and will last about about 1 hour, including the Q & A session.