Join the VisualARQ 2.0 webinar in one of the two identical sessions that will be held next May 17th 2017:
The webinar will focus on the new features of VisualARQ 2.0 but you will see also an overview of the Flexible BIM features that VisualARQ adds to Rhino:
- How VisualARQ streamlines workflow + improves architectural design process efficiency within Rhino.
- How to model with 3D parametric architectural objects, also created from Grasshopper.
- How to create the 2D documentation out of the 3D model (Floor plans, sections, elevations, schedule tables, areas, etc.)
- IFC import and export features.
- Integration with Grasshopper.
The webinar is free and will last about about 1 hour, including the Q & A session.