The Schneider Group (www.schneider-facades.co.uk) is an internationally active family-run company based in Stimpfach.
Together with our seven subsidiary companies, we set new standards in terms of quality for
challenging architectual Facades with high performance requirements in building physics.
We distinguish ourselves with high standard engineering performances and technically sophisticated design.
We are seeking for our company locations in Stimpfach and Radeburg several
Rhino-Professionals with a building industry background (f/m).
- Execute varied and demanding national and international projects.
- Execute from release planning up to Working drawings.
- Execute tasks from 2D to 3D with BIM relation in 3D (Rhino / VisualARQ).
- Close collaboration with project manager.
- Successfully completed technical training, or successful architectural or engineering studies.
- Exellent spatial sense.
- Safe and routine handling of Rhinoceros / Grasshopper / Inventor and AutoCAD is much appreciated.
- Very good command of English (speak and write) German language knowledge is not required.
- Strong communication and team player skills.
- Interesting and multifaceted work in an interdisciplinary Team.
- A good working climate and the collegial relationship among our employees.
- An open-ended contract and commensurate payment.
- Personal development opportunities.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (preferably by e-mail):
- Gebrüder Schneider Fensterfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
- Rechenberger Straße 7 – 9, 74597 Stimpfach, Germany.
- Telefon: 07967 151-243, Fax: 07967 151-229