McNeel Europe organizes a Rhino User Meeting at the UDK Berlin on the 5th October 2017.
Come join us and learn more about state-of-the-art Digital Design and Fabrication.
Get inspiration from industry experts in different fields: Architecture, Engineering, Product Design, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Visualization, 3D Printing, Robotic milling, Environmental Analysis, and much more!
Get the latest news about Rhino WIP, Grasshopper and food4Rhino.
The VisualARQ 2 – flexible BIM for Rhino and Grasshopper presentation will be held during the event by Francesc Salla, VisualARQ’s product manager, and he will show the most important features of the new VisualARQ 2 version. He will be also available for software demonstrations.
Check the preliminary program (*presentations will be either in German and English) exhibitor partners and register now here…
A VisualARQ presentation will be held also during the Grasshopper User meeting, (October 4th) hosted by Parametric Support at Archimedes Exhibitions!
This presentation will focus on the VisualARQ 2 features and integration in Grasshopper.
(This event requires a separate registration here.)
Rhino User Meeting Paris
Date: 20 June 2017
Place: E.N.S.A.P.L.V (École nationale supérieure d'architecture de Paris-La Villette, 144 Avenue de Flandre, 75019 Paris)
The Rhino user meeting event aims to create a multidisciplinary exchange network where attendees will be able to learn and gain inspiration from each others in the most varied industries.
With a focus on AEC and product design, keynote speakers will give attendees the opportunity to learn how Rhino combined with a number of plug-ins has made it possible to convert ideas into real projects.
Presentations will be held in French language:
- 3dRudder: a groundbreaking foot-powered 3D mouse for CAD.
- VisualARQ: flexible BIM software for Rhinoceros which adds easy modeling of free-form architecture and dynamic project documentation.
- RhinoPiping: high-end 3D piping software. The new beta of RhinoPiping Pro+, which brings a BIM export feature to RhinoPiping, will be presented at the User Meeting.
- V-Rayfor Rhino: physically based lighting and rendering software developed by a worldwide leader in computer graphics technology.
Sign up now. Seats are very limited!
Rhino UK User Meeting 2017
Wednesday June 14, 2017 (09:00 - 17:00)
The Crypt on the Green, Clerkenwell, London EC1R 0EA
Simply Rhino UK is pleased to be hosting another Rhino UK User Meeting in London.
You are invited to attend this event, which will be taking place at The Crypt on the Green (London) on Wednesday June 14.
The meeting will count on the following presenters/presentations:
- Arthur Mamou-Mani (Mamou-Mani) & Anthony Buckley-Thorpe (Flux)
- Yavor Stoikov (Chaos Group)
- Bedir Bekar & Ian Shepherd (Elliott Wood)
- Bart Radecki (Digits2Widgets)
- Studio Moritz Waldemeyer
- These new presenters are also joining: Astheimer; Softroom; Daniel Piker (with Kangaroo)
- Event partners include Formlabs, Chaos Group, PNY & Wacom, who will all be in the room with hardware, software and demonstrations.
More presentations will be announced in the coming two weeks. (See the full agenda here)
Francesc Salla, VisualARQ's product manager will present VisualARQ 2.0 and will be available to give demonstrations of VisualARQ 2.0 version.
More info and registration...
VisualARQ will participate in the third edition of the European BIM Summit 2017 and Construmat 2017 that will take place from the 23th to the 26th of May in Barcelona.
VisualARQ presentations will be held during these two events, showing the Flexible BIM features VisualARQ adds to Rhino and Grasshopper, using the upcoming VisualARQ 2.0 version.
(Pavilion 2, stand 679. Espai BIM EBS-Construmat)
- May 23, 10.45h-11:30h. Flexible BIM with VisualARQ, Rhino and Grasshopper.
- May 24, 10.45-12.15h. Digital fabrication workflow for construction with VisualARQ, Rhino, 3Dconnexion and Felix 3D printer.
- May 25, 10.00h-10.45h. Flexible BIM with VisualARQ, Rhino and Grasshopper.
(Pavilion 5, room 5.3)
- May 26, 10.00h-10.45h. Flexible BIM with VisualARQ, Rhino and Grasshopper.
Join the VisualARQ 2.0 webinar in one of the two identical sessions that will be held next May 17th 2017:
The webinar will focus on the new features of VisualARQ 2.0 but you will see also an overview of the Flexible BIM features that VisualARQ adds to Rhino:
- How VisualARQ streamlines workflow + improves architectural design process efficiency within Rhino.
- How to model with 3D parametric architectural objects, also created from Grasshopper.
- How to create the 2D documentation out of the 3D model (Floor plans, sections, elevations, schedule tables, areas, etc.)
- IFC import and export features.
- Integration with Grasshopper.
The webinar is free and will last about about 1 hour, including the Q & A session.
SHARE BUCHAREST 2017International architecture and engineering Forum
March 21-22 2017
JW Marriott Grand hotel - Bucharest.
Romsym data will be exhibiting VisualARQ 2.0 and Lands Design at the booth A3 during the Share Bucharest event that will take place next 21 and 22 March at the JW Marriott Grand hotel in Bucharest.
The event will bring together differents practicing architects and contractors in Europe, Asia and the United States of America, and will promote projects, achievements and recent best practice examples in architecture and construction industry.
The event is organized for architects and contractors, in cooperation with the national chambers of architects, architecture and construction institutions and associations.