This free seminar will show advanced techniques to model surfaces, solids and architectural elements with Rhinoceros and VisualARQ, as well as the 3D model printing with HP Designjet 3D. Program:
- Welcome coffee
- Introduction to 3D architectural design with Rhinoceros and VisualARQ
- Advanced techniques to create, edit and transform surfaces and solids
- Complex geometry analysis
- Preparation of the 3D model for 3D printing (generation of a closed STL file, error checking, and correction of potencial corrupt geometry).
- Model scaling and creation of assembly parts in order to print bigger models.
- 3D printing with HP Designjet 3D
- HP « open house »